destruction of the volcano

Boom! “ What is happening?”  Breaking news, there will be a volcano happening in 1 hour and the red zone is all over mission bay and the city, watch out there is hot boiling lava. “Oh no i live in mission bay”  i thought to myself oh no! I started smelling smoke. Why is the ground shaking? I thought we had one hour. 

Me and my family started packing me and my siblings ran to our rooms faster than lightning to start packing. So I packed a blanket to keep me protected from the ash and smoke,goggles to protect my eyes from ashes,a clean big cold bottle of water to keep hydrated and some food and gloves.

“We were terrified so my mum said get in the car we need to leave fast with only half an hour left” I was so scared I was shivering.” In my mind I said are we going to make it, what if we don’t make it, what if we don’t. “I just had to believe we could make it when we got to the motorway there was a traffic jam. It took us 20 minutes to get out of the traffic jam and I was so relieved. 

“We just made it out of the motorway me and my family was so happy but we were still in the red zone. I saw the buildings crumbling apart. I saw  hot boiling lava rushing  towards us. We just made it to the safe zone. There was a wall made of obsidian according to my knowledge obsidian can resist lava so we are safe.